1. was in 4th grade.
2. spent most of my time playing with my stuffed animals.
3. dreaded going out with my dad every week.
4. thought math was fun.
5. had an awesome Sunday School teacher.
5 YEARS AGO I
1. was a sophomore in high school.
2. missed my sister like crazy.
3. was really mad at my mom for dating this old family friend (now my step-dad).
4. was in a small group with six really awesome girls.
5. saw and spoke to my dad for probably the last time for the rest of my life.
2 YEARS AGO I
1. was a freshman in college.
2. was finally starting to actually talk to my roommate.
3. had the best freshman hall ever.
4. thought Psych 101 was extremely stupid.
5. began seriously considering changing my major.
1 YEAR AGO I
1. was a sophomore in college.
2. had just arrived in Scotland.
3. still liked Scottish accents.
4. hated Texas more and more with each passing day.
5. didn’t realize that when people said it rained a lot in Scotland, they meant it.
1. didn’t do anything productive.
2. got up much earlier than I intended.
3. felt sorry for myself.
4. took an hour long shower.
5. ate a lot of chocolate.
1. went to church.
2. got Starbucks.
3. went to lunch and reconnected with a good friend.
4. played Wii Fit.
5. ate way too much.
TOMORROW I WILL
1. actually do my homework.
2. grade my quizzes.
3. go on a walk.
4. maybe write something non-school related.
5. watch BBC’s Robin Hood.
5 ITEMS I HAVE BRAND LOYALTY TO
1. Dial soap
2. Jamba Juice smoothies
3. Rainbow sandals
4. Starbucks coffee
5. Softlips chapstick
5 SNACKS I ENJOY
3. Trader Joe’s Cheddar Corn Puffs
4. Chips and salsa
5. Anything with chocolate
5 THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
1. My computer
2. My family and friends
5. A way to express my creativity
5 THINGS I WOULD BUY WITH $1,000
1. Something nice for my Mom
5 BAD HABITS I HAVE
4. Eating too much junk food
3 THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR
1. Crocs (seriously, why?)
2. Skinny jeans (ew! just… ew!)
5 SHOWS I LIKE
1. Doctor Who
4. Never Mind the Buzzcocks
5. Life on Mars (UK, and it’s stupid that I even have to specify that!)
5 PLACES I’VE LIVED
1. A house in Mission Viejo, CA
2. A house in Irvine, CA
3. My dorm room in San Diego, CA
4. A house in Midlothian, TX (I guess?)
5. A flat in Stirling, Scotland
3 NAMES YOU GO BY
3 THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
1. My eyes (they change color to match with what I’m wearing).
2. My way with words (do with that what you will).
3. The fact that I know, deep down, that I do actually care about people.
3 THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
1. My procrastination
2. My chocolate addiction
3. My inability to cope
3 PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE
3 THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
3. Losing someone I love
3 OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
2. Friends and family
3. The internet
3 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW
1. Hollister sweat pants
2. A pink cami
3. Socks that I really should probably throw away by now
3 OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS/MUSICAL ARTISTS
1. Ingram Hill
2. Goo Goo Dolls
3. Vanessa Carlton
3 OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT
1. Happiness – The Fray
2. Androgynoel – Federal Drugs Administration
3. The Greatest Story Never Told – Murray Gold
3 NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
1. Well, not really new: trusting someone again
2. Script writing
3 THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP (in no particular order)
2 TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order)
1. It’s one of my life goals to memorize all of Shakespeare’s soliloquies.
2. I’m a Lit major largely because I didn’t want to take Intro to Journalism.
3. I have virtually no desire to have a wedding.
3 PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU (in no particular order)
3 THINGS YOU JUST CAN’T DO
1. Not feel awkward around guys
2. Not feel afraid to be myself
3. Not sort of hate Lit majors
3 OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES
3. Watching British panel shows (no, I don’t have a life, why?)
3 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW
1. Magically lose weight
2. Watch Star Wars (any part with Han Solo)
3. See the new Torchwood series already!
3 CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING (in no particular order)
3. No, seriously, like I even have a clue!
3 PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION
2. Australia/New Zealand
3 KID’S NAMES
3 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Become comfortable with being myself
2. Love people in practice, not just in theory
3. Write (and publish) and really good novel