- Do you think J.K. Rowling planned from the beginning for Scabbers to be Pettigrew? I mean, I know she had the whole thing really well planned out, but it's just so out of the blue. Like, Scabbers is chilling boringly for two whole books, and then all of a sudden he's actually the man who betrayed Harry's family? It's amazing how invisible she kept it, that's all I'm saying.
- I'm pretty sure my prof ships Sirius/Remus. If it were possible to love him more than I already did, I would.
- Prof (who is French and has the thickest French accent ever): "Sirius is my DAWG!" *gangster hands*
Oh my god!
- Hey, kids, don't drink a whole bottle of water right before a two-hour class, okay?
- Seriously, don't.
- My prof claims that someone at the University of Connecticut constructed a working time machine. Is that true? He said it only moves time a fraction of a second, so I'm confused about how they'd prove that it works. But, I mean, my prof is brilliant, so I believe him. Kind of.